My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Freebie Christmas Card

Christmas designs are all I seem to be doing at the moment so I thought I would share this freebie template with you. I think it would look quite nice with some sparkly paper behind the tree but didn't have any to hand. Found the ribbon in my stash and thought it just finished it off.

Download GSD/studio compatible file here
Download SVG file here

Also did this one with  one with a candle theme. I used pearl card for the toppers but it doesn't show up in the photo. The backing paper is included with the file. You can find this on my website


4 comments:

  1. Thank you and what a great card with the candles
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shirley GREAT cards, what an array of Xmas cards to choose from, very clever of you.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the very unique Christmas card Shirley.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.