My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Saturday 5 November 2011

A New Christmas Card and another Freebie

This is a fun card for the kids I think. I used a lot of glitter on this card and the floor of my craft room is now very sparkly !! All you need for the card is included in the file along with assembly instructions. You can find it here

Today's freebie is a Get Well Pop-up insert. Just decorate a card base and fit this inside. Hope someone can use it. Have a nice weekend.

Download GSD/studio compatible file here
Download SVG file here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Shirley. As always, your cards are beautiful and your files a delight to work with. I think I was one of the the first to follow your blog - wonder if you would pop into mine (it's new) and follow me? :) Thanks again for your wonderful cards.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx
    http://carolscrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.