My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 8 April 2013

Flower Border Card Freebie

Here's the freebie I promised in my previous post. A really easy card to assemble and quite versatile too as without the chevrons and sentiment there's plenty of room for an image or other embellishments. I think  it wlould look good with a coloured paper behind the aperture too. 


If you download the file I'd love you to leave me a comment

Download GSD/studio compatible format here
Download SVG format here


17 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing.
    YOur files always cut so nice and clean with my Cricut.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous delicate card my friend...thanks again for the freebie, gosh I don't seem to have enough hours in the day anymore to play, it's nearly 2am and I am trying to catch up....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shirley for another wonderful freebie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous freebie Shirley, you are VERY generous with your gifts which must have taken you ages to design.
    Thank you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci pour cette magnifique découpe
    Minie28

    ReplyDelete
  6. merci beaucoup pour ce nouveau partage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for all your files. They will start me off with my new cutting machine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing! I write when I'm using it.
    Regards Anke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Card,thanks for sharing the cut file.
    Blessing's Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the spring birthday card! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. realy pretty...thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing this lovely file.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice your card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely design.Many thanks for your generousity.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.