My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 31 March 2014

Flip Card and 3D Flat Folding Popup Box Card

Two new designs with with a bit of a spring like feel. The flip card measures 5" x 5" when folded and the popup box card is 5" x 7" when folded flat. I have to thank my blogging friend Annie for suggesting the flip card. You should check out her blog as she makes amazing cards.

You can find the templates here and both cards come with assembly instructions.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC Shirley, thanks for the plug, but you are the amazing one....pity I have this box already purchased a while back from the shop....but it will sell like a hot cake..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the pop up box cards and how they can easily made to fit any occasion and appreciated by old and young. The flip card looks great fun too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both lovely Shirley grat designs
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pop up box is so pretty with it's scallops, flowers butterfly and bird, another GREAT design Shirley.

    The flip card is clever too, love your birthday frame and flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.