My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Saturday 16 August 2014

Freebie Filigree Bow embellishment

Hi everyone - hope you are all having a nice weekend. The weather is not too good here today, rather cool and a little cloudy but at least it's not raining.

Today's freebie is a little filigree bow to use as an embellishment - hope you like it.

Please take a moment to leave a comment if you download the file.
Download svg file here
Download gsd/studio file here

15 comments:

  1. That will be very useful, thank you Shirley
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Shirley....all's the same here....no change.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the very pretty bow.

    - Esther WB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bow. I have nothing in mind for it...........yet. :)
    Thanks
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Shirley, very pretty indeed.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! this is lovely and will be useful I'm sure, thank you Shirley.

    Weather same here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Shirley, this is cute, will come in handy
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much Shirley for all sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely...thanks again Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just downloaded this, but it seems I have already got it DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merci Shirley pour ce joli partage.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much for this lovely bow awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.