My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Freebie Flowers and Butterflies Round Topper

 Hello everyone
This is part 3 and the last of the Flowers and Butterflies set. Hope you like it. My thanks to those who take the time to leave me a comment.

Download gsd/studio file here
Download svg file here
I would appreciate a comment if you download the file,

29 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely file. Thank you Shirley.
    As I have said before, your files always cut so beautifully.
    Myrna
    Had a big spelling error so had to delete the first comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muchas gracias todos tus archivos estan bellos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Thank you.

    - Esther WB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I love your lacy and delicate butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely design, thank you Shirley

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much Shirley,I love it x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks. Cant wait to use it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for another lovely cutting file Shirley, very much appreciated. Kathy in NZ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks my lovely friend...have been sick with whooping cough so not conversing much....take care...dad is on a roller coaster no change..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for all your nice files. I do scrapbooking & make some cards so appreciate you sharing with me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful, thank you!!

    Grietje

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Shirley, thank you so much for sharing with us your files, they´re lovely. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh! this is beautiful, makes beautiful set. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so very much, Shirley. Your designs are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have made the round one and am so looking forward to trying this version. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful! thanks for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for sharing. Great designs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you for sharing, Thats a lovely Template.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for your work, it's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. It is so beautiful! I admire your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute! Thank you for sharing this file.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a sweet svg -- Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing love this...thanks so much 😊❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.