My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Saturday 11 October 2014

Freebie Stars Stencil Christmas Card

Hi everyone, today I have a freebie Christmas card for you. This another quick make card. I call this a stencil card as all the the little stars and the NOEL word are all cut out so all you need to do to complete the card is to attach the shooting stars, I gave mine a little glitter, then find some nice backing paper to go behind the cut outs.

It was lovely to see so many comments on the last freebie so thank you and I hope you will like this one too.

Download gsd/studio file here
Download svg file here
I would appreciate a comment if you download the file.

19 comments:

  1. Shirley, this card is fabulous! Thank you so much I will cut the stars as a stencil, also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with this, the stars in the corner are so lovely, another superb design. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley, this is a beautiful card, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Shirley,pity my robo is still missing at my Sons house

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Thank you!

    - Esther WB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the stencil. What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card to mass produce! Will make a great stencil also. Thanks so much for sharing......it is definitely appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely design for a quick card that looks like you have spent ages on it. Thank you Shirley

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank u for another very pretty card.
    Steffie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Shirley, thanks so much. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What am I doing up at one a.m.? Shirley had a s..... of a day, dad is the worst ever and not expected to pull through this time, been harrassed by two DT I am on so have left, a long story and you can see it on my facebook page so crafting is my haven and destresser.xxxxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the curve of the stars in this design. Thank you for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Shirley.....this is exactly what I need for Christmas....much appreciated...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, thats fantastic.
    greetings from germany.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Many thanks 😊❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.