My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Saturday 18 July 2015

New Designs

Just added these templates to my website. The male ones all come with lettering for Dad, Son and Brother. Thanks for looking and have a nice weekend.






6 comments:

  1. This lot are fabulous Shirley,,, I have meant to go purchase that file and will do so right now.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is beautiful design and I really like it. The pictures are wonderful, and thanks for share with us useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous set as I keep saying you are so clever with your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous set as I keep saying you are so clever with your designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.