My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Sunday 14 August 2016

Birthday and Christmas Cards

Hi everyone

Just added the following to my website. Quite a few people have been buying Christmas templates already so I decided it was time to start doing some new designs even though I haven't had my summer holiday yet !!

Hope you like them and thanks for looking - am just about to cut a feebie for you  - I shall be sharing it soon so keep a look out

 Cat & Dog Step Card -  available here


 Floral Cut Out Z card and envelope available here 


 Penguin Pop Up Box Card - available here


 Christmas Scene Oval Step card - available here


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful display of new creations Shirley, looks like mojo has come back.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, Shirley! Off to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER DUPER designs Shirley, the cat and dog made me chuckle.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.