My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 19 September 2016

Happy Birthday Popup Card Freebie

Hi everyone

It's been a while since I posted anything what with being away on holiday and then having to catch up with things. I have also been getting to know my new Cameo 3 and have to say that so far I am really impressed, it's a great step forward from my old faithful Cameo 1. Best of all it cuts thicker card but I love the automatic adjusting blade and the dual carriage plus the small storage area is quite useful too as I'm always forgetting where I've put my tools !!


Anyway on to the freebie. It's the first thing I've cut on my new toy and it's a popout card. I haven't decided what I'm going to put on the front yet but I hope you can make use of it.


Download gsd/studio file here
Download svg file here
Please leave a comment/reaction if you download my files. Personal use only and please do not share, just add a link back to my Blog.

23 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, great freebie as usual. Can I ask what is the thickest gsm you have used with the 3 ... is the freebie on thick card, guessing not as an insert, but is fairly intricate. I need info as trying to decide if woth upgrading the original Cameo that I have, thanks, Jackiex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, haven't had chance to try cutting really thick card yet but I will and post the results on the Blog for you. It shouldn't be a problem as the new machine has a 2 mm clearance and you can get a deep cut blade as well. I only used 180'gsm for this card seeing as it is just an insert and quite intricate as you say. Will keep you posted. Shirley

      Delete
  2. Many thanks your files are always practical.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you new Cameo!
    And thank you so much for your fantastic freebies!
    NAdja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I green Nah!? Just glad you have a great new toy to play with. I look forward to seeing your makes with this new machine. Thank you for letting us know you use 180g paper for the cut. A GREAT file thank you.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Shirley for this beautiful cut file.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Big thank you For sharing this pop up shirley.. you lucky lady Enjoy your Cameo 3 I only just got my Cameo 2 for last xmas so dare not upgrade yet

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Big thank you For sharing this pop up shirley.. you lucky lady Enjoy your Cameo 3 I only just got my Cameo 2 for last xmas so dare not upgrade yet

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been on the fence about getting the Cameo 3 as my original Cameo is serving me well (I never got the Cameo 2 as there wasn't enough of a change to warrant it...to my way of thinking). But yours is an opinion I'd take to the bank! Guess I better start saving my pennies! Thanks! And the popup is lovely. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Shirley. I'll look forward to reading how you progress with the new Silhouette, i'm waiting a little while u before I upgrade my machine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looked at the svg file but I really didn't see how to assemble the card. How do I make the card once I cut out the pieces?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valley/mountain fold the dashed lines as per the photo. Put glue on the back avoiding the popup areas, align the centre fold line with the centre fold line of the base card and glue together. Tip - carefully close the card flat before the glue dries making sure nothing moves out of place. If you need more help email me, you can find the address on my website (link at top of page)

      Delete
  12. Congrats for you new toy, looks that you're enjoying it.

    Thank you for your beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much - I do like the pop up greetings for inside of cards

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shirley, Thanks so much for another lovely card! I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Shirley,its beautifull
    Cordialy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this insert. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you so very much for these cards you are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for the fabulous Freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have had a happy morning DL some of your beautiful design thankyou so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.