My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Feebie Christmas Candle Card

Another freebie for Christmas. Also can I just say thank you to those of you who take the trouble to leave a comment or send me an email - it's much appreciated.


Download GSD/studio compatible file here
Download SVG file here

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card, thanks
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great Christmas card! Thank you Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card can;t wait to try it. Keep up the good work Shirley, I look forward to seeing what you produce both on your site and blog

    Maryanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.