My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Friday 20 April 2012

Cascade Card and a Freebie for Friday

My first attempt at a cascade card but I'm quite pleased with the result.The only embellishment I added was a stick on pearl to the centre of the central flower. A very easy card to assemble plus it folds flat for posting. The template is available here if you would like to take a look.


The freebie for today is a flower basket topper. Hope you can make some use of it and I would love to see some photos if you do.


Download GSD/studio compatible Format here
Download SVG file here

13 comments:

  1. Oh Shirley what a fabulous card.
    Thanks for the svg.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, this is a very pretty cascade card. Would be great for Mother's Day, I like the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley. Your cascade card is beautiful.
    Thank you for your freebie. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Shirley you are right on the ball with your designs, these are gorgeous, thanks again for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for the freebie, just getting to grips with my silhouette even though I had had it about 9 months.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one gorgeous card and love your freebie, well who doesn't....but this is so nice. love annie..xxo♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Very versatile and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the pretty svg!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cascade card is super well done Love those flowers Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. This would be great for easter filled with coloured egg cut outs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love this. Thank you for being so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. anything with flowers makes me so happy! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.