My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Some new cards

Here are 3 new cards that I've designed this week. I really like the effect of  Diorama cards and they are really easy to put together. The mini easel card was a bit of a challenge and it took a few redesigns to get it to stand up but I got there in the end. Both this card and the diorama fold flat for posting and fit in to standard size envelopes plus I have done assembly instructions for both cards. You can find all three cards here

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.