My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Thursday 31 May 2012

Butterfly Border Freebie

You can never have too many butterflies and here's a border for you. Please be kind enough to leave a comment if you download the file otherwise I never know if it's worth while for me to continue posting freebies.
Download GSD/studio compatible file here
Download SVG file here

23 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley. Thank you for this lovely
    border. I am crazy about butterflies.
    So I think i will use these a lot.
    Thank you so much for sharing.
    Margarethe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! TFS!

    Deloris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirley
    Thanks for the svg. Love butterflies and these are soooo cute.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute border. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely designs. They are much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you hun its lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous border Shirley and love the fact it isn't straight! really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shirley, glad you are back thanks for all your comments and hey, I just love butterflies and this border is gorgeous....can't wait to use it soon...hugs to you...♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the pretty border - my girls will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shirley you re an amazing designer. I am always looking at your Blog and downloading yuor cards, love this buterfly border. If you loving doing this please continue, can't wait to see what comes up next.

    Maryanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for yet another great freebie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty border
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely design thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Shirley this is lovely...!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing your hard work! I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing your hard work! I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks lovely , thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The butterfly border is very nice thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi again Shirley, I had to take this butterfly border also because it is so pretty too. Thank you again and keep up the good work, because if you don't do it, I know I can't, where would i go?
    DId you teach yourself? Can I learn somewhere to do this?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing another file - I love the delicacy of this butterfly border!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful butterfly border - thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your sweet little butterfly border. Thank you for sharing your files with us!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you - love it - so delicate and usable for lots of occasions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.