My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 20 August 2012

Heart Aperture Card

First post for a while as I have been busy with other things and time just flies.

For this card I created a heart shape frame with the couple in the middle and made two copies. I used the inside of one copy to make the card aperture, the second I cut in black card and layered it on to the aperture. On top of this I attached the filigree heart which I posted as a freebie back in July. I think it would make a nice Anniversary, Wedding or Engagement card by just changing the words - what do you think ?
I made the heart backing paper in my Illustrator program. 


Template is available on my website

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card!

    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shirley , love the heart aperture , fab work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab card Shirley. Tempted to buy this one too but gosh as you say, time flies and I have not had the chance to use the others yet...keeping in touch..luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Shirley a great personal card.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.