My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Scalloped Circle Step Card

My blogging friend Annie in Australia asked me to do a circular step card template for her recently -check out the lovely card she made with it here.  Anyway she inspired me to try to do a scalloped circle step card and this is the result.

The template is available to purchase  here

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Shirley, nice topper with this lovely design...I like the scalloped circle....got through to the shop finally to order the other card..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely Shirley well done you a great idea.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a corker, love it and original too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.