My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Saturday 2 February 2013

Fashion Step Card

A shaped step card featuring a dress, shoes & handbag. I embossed the panel behind the dress and the label and aslo added a couple of ribbon roses. A really quick card to assemble.

You can find the template here.  As always thanks for looking

6 comments:

  1. wow, super card Shirley. It is a stunner. I cut the flower border freebie but haven't had a chance to use it yet....it's beautiful and thanks again..luv aNNIe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley
    Gorgeous card.
    Thank you so much for the freebies and I, for one, really appreciate when you share your fabulous work.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another super file Shirley, love the shape on the bottom of the card, great shapes here too. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty girly card Shirley a sure winner I bet to whoever recieves it.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is not a freebie but can be purchased from my new shop https://www.craftsuprint.com/shirley-young/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.