My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 8 April 2013

A Few New Cards

Hi everyone. Haven't posted for a while as I seem to have lost my mojo. Maybe it's down to the horrible cold weather we've been having. Anyway I made an effort and here are some of the designs I did over the weekend. I've also got a freebie to share, just need to cut it so watch this space.




You can find the templates here

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty Shirley, I really must get down to some cutting cards, you make them look so good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.