My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Friday 2 August 2013

This week's new cards

Hi everyone and welcome to my new followers.

Here are a couple of cards that I've designed this week. The templates can be found on my website and the Robot one is also available as a jpeg for cutting by hand.



1 comment:

  1. Oh! Shirley that Robot is such fun, any child would love it LOL.

    What unusual scroll card, I like the fact it has a solid centre too. Great designs as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.