My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 11 November 2013

Candles Aperture Card

I love candles especially at Christmas so decided to use them as the theme for this card. Although it doesn't show up much in the photo I put sparkle on the flames and it looks really effective. I made use of the poinsettias to design a co-ordinating backing paper.

The template is available here on my website. Thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. Shirley I LOVE how you keep coming up with such fab ideas, love those candles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning idea and love this card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the sentiment die cut & the colours you've used. So bright & cheery for the occasion. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.