My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut and other electronic cutting machines. You can find all of my templates here.

I shall also be posting some freebie cutting files here on my blog.

Monday, 19 June 2017

Freebie Butterflies Card

Hi everyone from a very  hot  UK, it's even exhausted the kittens and they have found a cool corner in the kitchen to have a sleep in so I have taken the opportunity to put together a card for you without them trying to help - they seem fascinated by the PC screen and seem to think it is fun to walk all over the keyboard !! This is another very simple,  quick card to make, I just used rainbow card for the insert and I cut the sentiment from glitter vinyl although it doesn't show up well in the photo.

Download links below and please leave me a comment if you download the files.

Download svg file here
Download gsd/studio file here

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the gorgeous card file, Shirley! Butterflies remind me of my mom as they were her favorite!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable file my lovely friend. another for me to play with today. Cold here down unda and hope it warms up soon...hugs to Tuppence and Thomas. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Shirley for another beautiful card. My card club will love this one with the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lost my previously posted comment! Hmm. Anyway, thanks Shirley, for the beautiful card. My card club ladies will love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY pretty card! Thanks so much for your generosity............I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO SO pretty Shirley, Thank you, glad the kitties are helping you out LOL.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always look forward to your special designs! Thank you ever so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merci pour ce nouveau et joli partage. J'espère que les chatons se portent bien, ils sont trop mignons. Amitiés

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your website. I can't believe I have been missing out on your beautiful cards! I love this butterfly card - beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated.