My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Friday 4 May 2018

Freebie Star Frames and Mats

Hi everyone,

I know it has been a long time since I last posted but I have been a bit busy. I got a new PC a week or so ago and it has taken me some time to get all my programs, files and machines set up. Anyway I think I have got there now and am back to doing a bit of designing.

The freebie today is a set of frames with optional  mats - hope you like them, I think they could be useful for birthdays and Christmas.


Download svg file here
Download studio file here
Thanks in advance if you leave me a  comment and you might also like to check out my latest designs here

27 comments:

  1. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this beautiful frame ! Have a nice week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so nice; I am excited to put them to use. Your work is great and we so appreciate you sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the frames. They will be very versatile for cards.

    I hear your pain about getting a new computer/laptop. I, too, recently got a new laptop. Still trying to get my programs transferred over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tHANKS Shirley, love these frames and thanks for your continuous freebies. Haven't played with my cameo for ages....xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These frames are wonderful! Thank you. I moved from a PC (didn't work with my cutting program...) to a MAC recently. It has taken FOREVER to get everything back to normal. I do sympathize with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT designs Shirley, love the star theme. Glad to hear your back in order with your 'puter, it's a shaky thing to do LOL.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Très jolis cadres étoilés, merci beaucoup pour le partage de vos fichiers ainsi que pour votre travail qui est toujours très apprécié.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you once again for a lovely file.
    Hugs,
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you.
    Blessings Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, once again, for a very lovely useful file!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear your new computer is up and running. Thanks for this very useful file.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shirley, thanks for the beautiful frames and mats - you are a 'star' xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much Shirley for the cute star frames. So appropriate for graduation and birthday season. In fact, I think I'm going to steal some time today and make a few grad cards with your files. Hope you have a wonderful day too. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous Shirley and as always Thanks for your great kindness. Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. The frames are very festive looking. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you Shirley, since my computer died I am slowly restocking some files. Lesson learned - back up files!

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for the beautiful frames!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for your for your beautiful work. You are so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you! You're a star designer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.